At Laser Clinics Canada, we are committed to supporting all our clients and team members throughout this ever-changing time. We will continue to communicate with you during this period and provide updates as required.
To ensure the safety of our team members and our customers, we will comply with all health orders and requirements set by each Province/Territory Government.
For specific updates, COVID safety info, or FAQs, please select from the menu bar.
At Laser Clinics Canada, we remain committed to supporting all our clients and team members throughout this ever-changing time. We will continue to communicate with you during this period and provide updates via our website. For further questions, please contact your clinic directly.
Please stay safe, take care, and thank you for your continued support.
Laser Clinics Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our clinics continue to practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required
My local clinic is temporarily closed. What do I do about my upcoming appointment?
In the unlikely event that a clinic has had to temporarily close due to a COVID-related matter, you will be notified as soon as possible. Your appointment will be automatically cancelled and you can reschedule without charge. You can manage this via the website or you can contact the clinic directly.
What do I do about my expiring prepays?
If you have any outstanding prepaid treatments, we will extend the expiry date of any prepays that expire during the clinic's temporary closure.