Give the gift of beauty with a Laser Clinics Canada Gift Card.
Starting at $50, our eGift Cards can be personalised with your own special message and allow the recipient to create their very own Laser Clinics experience from our wide range of services and products.
The perfect gift for anyone, direct to their inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you redeem a Laser Clinics Gift Card?
Gift Cards can only be redeemed at the appointed clinic selected on the gift card. To book a consultation or treatment, select the appointed clinic and follow the prompts. The Gift Card would be redeemed at the clinic at point of sale. Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
What can I buy with Laser Clinics Gift Cards?
Laser Clinics Gift Cards can be used to purchase any merchandise or services. Gift Cards can only be used at the appointed clinic location listed on the Gift Card email.
When do Gift Cards expire?
All Laser Clinics Canada Gift Cards expire 1 year (12 months) after the date of purchase.
Can Gift Cards be redeemed online?
Unfortunately, Gift Cards can not be transferred between clinic locations or countries and they cannot be redeemed online. Gift cards can only be redeemed at the appointed clinic selected on the Gift Card. Visit our Clinic Finder to locate your appointed clinic and book online.
- to add or remove Participating LC Clinics or where the Gift Card may be redeemed including but not limited to where a Participating LC Clinic ceases to carry on business (and for avoidance of doubt Laser Clinics Canada will have no liability in relation to the Remaining Card Value on any Gift Cards for Participating Clinics that cease to carry on business that are not related bodies corporate of Laser Clinics Canada);
- to add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- for infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- to comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
What if my purchase exceeds the value of my Gift Card?
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another Laser Clinics approved payment method.
How do I resend a Gift Card?
If you purchased an electronic gift card that doesn't arrive, you can resend it to the recipient. Some e-mail providers give users the option of blocking all e-mail messages that originate outside of their domain. You may want to check with your recipient to make sure their e-mail provider isn't filtering the e-mail into a "junk" or "spam" folder. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service team and they will be able to assist you.
When will my digital gift card be delivered?
Your gift card will be delivered to the designated recipient in the next 5-10 minutes if you have selected today's date. Otherwise, your gift card will be delivered before noon on your selected date.