Will my prepaid sessions expire?
Yes, prepaid sessions do expire. If you purchase less than 10 treatments you will have 12 months to use them. If you purchase 10 or more treatments, you’ll have 18 months to use them.
What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our clinics continue to practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required
How do I cancel my online account?
To cancel your online account, please email our Customer Support team at email@example.com with your name, phone number and email address and our support team will be able to assist you.
What do I do about my expiring prepays?
If you have any outstanding prepaid treatments, we will extend the expiry date of any prepays that expire during the clinic's temporary closure.
My local clinic is temporarily closed. What do I do about my upcoming appointment?
In the unlikely event that a clinic has had to temporarily close due to a COVID-related matter, you will be notified as soon as possible. Your appointment will be automatically cancelled and you can reschedule without charge. You can manage this via the website or you can contact the clinic directly.
How do I prepay for my treatments?
You can prepay your treatments over the phone or directly by presenting yourself at the clinic.
Issues with using the online account or buying online. What do I do?
Please email our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the issue you are experiencing and one of our team mebers will be able to assist you.
I prepaid for some sessions but I don’t need them. Can I get a refund?
There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
How to raise a query for an incorrect charge on my credit card as a result of an online purchase?
Please email our Customer Support team at email@example.com with your charge query/ issue and one of our team members will be able to assist you.